This refund policy (Policy) applies to the services (Services) provided by AastarUrmika Health Care Private Limited (AUHC or We or Our or Us or Company) on its website https://www.aastrika.com/ (Website) and together with the Terms and Conditions (Terms) of the Website, forms the entire agreement between AUHC and you.
Our Services may be available to users who have agreed to become customers on the Website after registering with us, in accordance with the procedure as determined by AUHC, from time to time (referred to as “You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “Customer”).
Part I – Introduction and Definitions
1. Please read the Policy carefully before availing the Services on the Website.
2. We may modify this Policy, any time by posting the changes on the Website and you agree that it shall be your responsibility to ascertain the changes to this Policy, by viewing the revised Policy. We will not be responsible for your failure to remain informed about such changes. However, we will obtain your consent prior to any material changes pertaining to your continued use of any Services after the new and/or revised Policy is effective, which would indicate that you have read, understood, and agreed to the revised Policy.
3. Any capitalised terms used herein and not defined, shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Terms.
Part III- Cancellation Process
1. The Company and /or Third Parties shall have the right to cease/terminate relationship with you in accordance with the Terms, and applicable amount or cash back (if any), as the case may be, shall be refunded to you subsequently.
2. With regards to payments, the Company shall not be responsible for any unauthorised transactions conducted on our Website using your relevant mode of payment and unless required under law shall not be obligated to refund any money to you in such instances.
1. The Customers can cancel the Services booked any time before 24 hours of commencement of these Services and not after. In such cases, the Customers will be eligible for a full refund of the payment done for such Services.
2. In the event any cancellation is not done before 24 hours of commencement of the Services, the Customer will not be eligible for a refund.
1. There may be certain situations where the Third Parties providing the Services are unable to accept the order and the Services may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the service provider booked by you or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by the Third Parties.
2. In such cases, a full refund for the payment done for such Services will be initiated by AUHC.
Part VI- Refund Process
1. A refund request may be raised with the AUHC Customer Care (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the following cases:
i. If the Service is cancelled by the Customer at least 24 hours before the proposed time of the session;
ii. If the Service was cancelled for any reason by AUHC and refund process was not already initiated within 2 days of such cancellation.
2. In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, refund of the relevant amount will be processed into Customer’s wallet, card or bank account depending on the manner in which the order was placed and the terms and policies of our Third-party payment gateway providers. Refund process shall be completed within [5-7] days from the date of submission of the request for refund.
3. Payments towards accepted refund requests shall be effected as prescribed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) or any other competent authority under any law for the time being in force, within a reasonable period of time, or as prescribed under applicable laws. For any further refund related information, please write to email@example.com (AUHC Customer Care)